- Multinational working environment
- Opportunity at established global Investment Trust business
About Our Client
One of the top global leaders in asset management.
Almost 100 years in operation, well established presence in the global market.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports for investors
- Update product presentation materials
- Regular revision of investment sales materials, printing arrangements, schedule management, etc.
- Support for digital-related operations (web, email, SNS, etc.)
- Intra-departmental admin duties
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate is someone who can create or engage in materials for institutional investors and focus on investment trust business experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Tools at intermediate level (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and experience in Financial services and securities markets useful
- Ability to communicate using business level English (Corporate e-mails e.t.c)
What's on Offer
- Remote work flexibility
- Long term Haken position
- Super friendly work environment
- International work environment