Temp FX Trade Support | Global firm | 2000yen!
18 month maternity leave cover with opportunity to extend or go permanent
Hourly rate is 1800-2000 yen per hour (negotiable based on experience)
Our client is a globally renowned financial services firm with over 70,000 employees worldwide.
* Act as the main point of contact for traders. Process all new, amend, and cancellation bookings in the risk system across various products. Monitor trading's risk and pnl and investigate when issues occur.
* Ensure there is suitable control processes around trade booking, verification and reconciliation while working closely with sales/trader, middle office, finance and various operation teams to support existing business in a scalable fashion.
* Participate in testing and the implementation of the related system / product / regulatory change functionalities.
* Proactively seek for areas of improvement in the day to day processes by automating manual bookings/functions minimizing potential risks.
- Experience in Microsoft Office technologies including Excel
- Works well and is comfortable communicating directly with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external clients to understand and address their needs
- Eagerness to take initiatives and promote process improvements
- Team player, highly motivated
- Work in the heart of Tokyo
- 18 month maternity leave cover with opportunity to extend or go permanent after
- Hourly rate is 1800-2000 yen per hour (negotiable based on experience)