- Competitive salary with flexible working environment
- Great career progression and attractive fringe welfare
An innovative global leader in 5G, networks and phones, major player in telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics industry.
- Submit project status update to government on regular basis.
- Coordinate many internal and external stakeholders to achieve goal.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Experience leading RAN related projects in telecom industry.
- Fluent Japanese and at least conversational English.
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and time-line.
- Great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing global company with career progression.
- Competitive salary: up to 13M.
- Full employment and social benefits+full transportation coverage.
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and advance your multi-lingual skills.
- Central working location in Tokyo, remote opportunity as well.