Technology service engineer, Kawasaki area, 7M
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
- Specialise in gases support to many industry in Japan.
- Maintain and improve the safety, reliability, quality, and efficiency of the nitrogen and oxygen gas production plants installed at customers in the Kanto region.
- Responsible business that observes relevant laws such as the High Pressure Gas Safety Law and protects the safety of local communities and customers
- Engaged in construction projects for gas production facilities and is engaged in engineering work such as specification determination, equipment selection and construction work.
- Experience with plant equipment (operation management, equipment management, maintenance experience, etc.)
- Safety management and facility management work experience.
- Experience in handling high-pressure gas equipment.
- Knowledge related to safety management, quality control, equipment management.