Technical support - Top Network Company in Roppongi
Our client is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San José, California, that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products. Through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as OpenDNS, WebEx, and Jasper, the company specializes into specific tech markets, such as Internet of Things (IoT), domain security, and energy management.
The successful candidate will report to IT Manager for the below tasks:
* Provide a "friendly face" point of contact and problem resolution for clients;
* Troubleshooting any software, hardware, network, phone, print or telecommunication issues that may arise for in-office and all remote staff;
* Handling onboarding related tasks, including equipment provisioning, account provisioning and new hire education
* Assist in long term IT projects as necessary.
* Technical support experience in both Windows and Mac OS systems;
* Fluent in Japanese is a must, good English (reading and writing) is a plus;
* Good experience with any coding language, Python, Java, Java
* Able to work independently and to embrace different new technologies.
* Attractive fringe benefits
* Exposure to handle APAC IT projects
* Good career development in a US based IT company
* Work life balance
* International company culture