Technical support supervisor - biggest IT security company
Fastest growing and biggest IT security company in the world, based in US
You have Technical and supervising experience
My client is the fastest growing and biggest IT security company in the world. Head quartered in the US.
- Ensure customer service excellence and guaranteed response times by actively monitoring support emails/tickets and ensuring all tickets are resolved in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Review support tickets for accuracy and to look for any trends that might indicate product problems or customer confusion.
- Track and identify frequently occurring, high impact support issues as candidates for permanent resolution.
- Track bug and feature requests status to stay on top of the hot issues.
- Keep abreast of product plans and schedule trainings/briefings for TSEs (technical support engineer).
- Coach team members to provide customer-centric support that solves the problem, taking into account customer preferences.
- Coach team members to guide customers toward self-serve support options in a service- oriented manner.
- Actively manage the support schedule and work assignments.
- Continually assess team skills and knowledge, and usefulness of available resources and support tools and actively work with the Global management team to address gaps.
- Identify training topics and schedule continuing education.
- Continuously provide opportunities for team members to actively develop marketable skills
- Work with Global management team to ensure new hire and ongoing training is comprehensive and effective
- Maintain biweekly one-on-one meeting schedule with each direct report to provide performance feedback, coaching, goal setting, and to discuss potential projects and training needs
- Serve as first level escalation from TSA/TSE (technical support analyst) and pursue each escalation as an opportunity to turn the customer around and into a fan
- Leadership and management of the Technical Support team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- You have 3+ years in a technical supervising role
- You have a native level of Japanese and fluent English
Salary up to 7.2Mil
Flex time available