- Opportunity to be the part of the small team
- Rapidly rowing company
Our client deliver the best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. As they are growing rapidly, they have around 6 people in Japan and hiring for various positions.
- Provide telephone and email-based pre-sales and post-sales technical support for software products.
- Investigate issues reported by customers and communicate with internal product development teams to resolve product issues.
- Able to plan, prioritise and organise workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed objectives.
- Endeavour to respond to all customer requests in a timely manner while improving customer experience.
- Some travel, local and international may be required in a supporting role for events.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Networking, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Must have experience working in the Japan market.
- Solid understanding of the OSI model and computer networking principles (Firewalls, Network Protocols)
- Sound problem-solving abilities
- Strong team player (i.e., flexible, hard-working, fast-learner, self-motivated, results oriented)
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed objectives
- Fluent Japanese and conversation English.
- Attractive salary package and benefits.
- Solid career growth for the potential candidates.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.