Technical Support at Global Software Company
Small and familiar work-place with flat structure.
Good salary package | International exposure
Our Client is a Software company specializing in Barcode and Label Design Software. They were founded in North America in 1985 and they have been in Japan for over 13 years. Their office is located in Nihonbashi and they have 6 employees.
* Be the first point of contact with customers over email, chat, and phone
* Provide support to customers by identifying, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
* Escalate issues to higher support tiers as needed
* Research and answer miscellaneous questions about software capabilities from resellers and end users
* Identify and record details about support tickets and contribute to the documentation and the Knowledge Base
* Opportunity to take on special tasks and projects, such as report writing, product documentation, suggesting improvements for our products and programming
* Above all, provide a World-Class customer experience
* A degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering
* Minimum of 3 years of Technical Support experience preferably in a technology or software company
* Ability to speak clear Japanese and at least conversational English and communicate effectively
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Good knowledge of Windows operating systems
* Problem-solving ability and active listening skills
* Ability to quickly learn and work with new software
* Ability to successfully collaborate with different teams, as well as being self-motivated to work individually
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.