Technical Support at Global Load Balancer Vendor
Global Load Balancer Vendor
International Working Environment | English Use | Competitive Salary Package
Our client is a leader in load balancer and provides leading Secure Application Services. Our client's solutions protect and optimize application performance in a world of many clouds. Our client is undiscovered global jewel of the Silicon Valley and currently growing and expanding operations in Japan.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document customer reported network issues via phone and/or e-mail.
- Provide configuration recommendation and assistance in customer service deployment.
- Recreate reported issues in lab with customer's configuration and topology.
- Work with sustaining engineering teams to investigate and resolve software and hardware defects.
- Perform patch qualification related tasks.
- 4+ years of working experience in the data networking industry.
- BS/MS in a computer related field or equivalent work experience.
- Any of the advanced networking certifications is preferred (CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, or JNCIP).
- Extensive knowledge and experience troubleshooting Layer-2/3 protocols for example, VLANs, VRRP, OSPF, BGP, ISIS, IPv4/6, ARP, RIP, NAT, and Layer-4 protocols (TCP, UDP)
- Thorough understanding of application protocols, HTTP, SSL, FTP, SMTP, RTSP, SIP, Diameter, and DNS.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.