Technical Support Engineer at Global Security Vendor
Global Cyber-Security Company
Great work enviornment | Mid-size and family like atmosphere
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational cybersecurity and anti-virus provider headquartered in Europe and operated by a holding company in the United Kingdom. Company develops and sells antivirus, internet security, password management, endpoint security, and other cybersecurity products and services.
Our Client has office in central Tokyo and counts over 80 employees at the moment. Business is going very well and they are growing year over year of 10-20%.
Provide technical support to B to B customers and partners by phone and web.
- Contribute to internal knowledge sharing, case review and documentation. Taking initiatives on technical skills' self-improvement towards obtaining certification
- Participate and contribute to premium support and services
- Cooperate with other teams to work on projects assigned
The Successful Applicant
Advanced knowledge of security solutions (firewalls/ authentication/encryption/anti-malware / /DLP/ IDS/IPS/ Device Control).
Intermediate knowledge in:
- TCP/IP and LAN Technologies, Microsoft OS (Server 2008 or higher and Windows 7 or higher, MS SQL, MS Exchange, Corporate Networking infrastructures including, DNS, group policy, Active Directory Structure, and Collaboration, Web and Messaging Systems (eg. MS-SharePoint, MS-Exchange, MS-ISA/TMG).
- Troubleshooting skills including the ability to analyze logs, registry, traces and dump files
- Virtualization environments such as VMWare, Hyper-V and Citrix
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.