Technical Support Engineer - DB Management
Multinational Software Company - Casual Work Environment
Up to 10 million yen OTE
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational software company with roughly 50 people in Japan.
The main products are data-base management and data-protection software for enterprise customers.
Our client's database products cover multiple platforms and databases so your ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly is essential. We are looking for versatile individuals who enjoy helping customers resolve technical problems, enjoy learning new technology, and who can operate in a fast paced environment where production databases are supported.
The Successful Applicant
- Field incoming technical issues from customers
- Maintain a personal queue of ongoing customer issues until resolution
- Interface with R&D resources to bring escalated issues to resolution
- Document all customer/case details in a case management system
- Create knowledge base articles from resolved issues for future use by customers and internal personnel
- Act as a customer advocate
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation