Technical support Engineer, Chemical industry, Tokyo, 6M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- One of the world's leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tapes and self-adhesive system solutions.
- Their products support industry partners in optimizing their processes and improving their products.
- To support local sales team and local/ cross border business in product and technical related field in agreed market segments and applications with management in defined field and defined products.
- Meeting with customer and taking care for approval of the product/ specification or test method and target for the spec-in.
- Understand customer requirement/ regulation/ specification for the application, and select right product.
- To find out suitable test method agreed with customer to measure company product performance to this application.
- To manage test-request and interpret test result in order to provide test reports.
- University degree, chemicals or engineering is preferable.
- Genera knowledge of analytical and mechanical test methods though studies and research in university or on the job
- Capable of reading English journal articles.
- Presentation in academic society or of graduate research paper.
- Logical thinking, problem solving.