Technical Support Analyst for global SaaS company
Global SaaS software provider with steady growth in Japan
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
This company is a SaaS company with their own process management solution software that focuses on integrating document management and automating business processes. It is used in healthcare, financial institutions, insurance, government, higher education and manufacturing.
The company has around 3500 employees worldwide. Their office in Japan is near Tamachi station and the team has around 10 people. Their business is doing well in Japan, so they are looking to hire for a Senior Solution Consultant.
- Assist customers requesting assistance via the internal company system by monitoring and picking up support tickets.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues using the internal systems, utilities and support processes and learn best practices from team members for problem resolution.
- Main the ownership of a request and be accountable for customer requests; consistently follow through with a resolution.
- Communicate frequently with the customer and ensure they are fully advised as to the progress or delay to the resolution of their issue.
- Document internally all activity that fully reflects the solutions and communication related to the resolution of the support request.
- Based on customer issues compose Software Change Requests (SCR) or enhancement requests and submit it to the responsible team for correction.
- Native level Japanese and good English language proficiency required.
- Experience with a customer service or support environment preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills and able to adjust the communication style to the audience and subject.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to prioritize time and collaborate with other team members to solve issues
- Up to 10% travel required.
- Startup environment at global SaaS company
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Work on interesting projects with good clients
- Attractive salary and (international) career progression opportunities