Technical Specialist ,Filtration in Food area ,Ibaraki, 8M JPY
600万円 - 800万円
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- A global leader in the high-tech filtration, separation and purification industry.
- Provide comprehensive technical support and technology leadership for internal and external customers, for Japan F&B which includes but not limited too; conducting trials in a laboratory setting and at customers sites, addressing customer inquiries, training, of customers/sales, presentation, problem solving process.
- Take a leading role in presenting and installing filtration equipment at customer sites.
- Manage projects in support of customers, both internal and external, to maintain and develop new business opportunities.
- Design and develop technical based training to internal and to external clients which will include general and advance product concepts, application, instructional tools and hands on practical exercise.
- Write and review standard operating procedures (SOP) developed by the SLS team, provide application support to sales and customers, conduct field testing at customer site.
- Share project work and results through established routes within the global SLS community.
- Represent company through links to relevant associations, media publications and external presentations
- Prepared to work unsociable hours and on short notices and required to travel locally and internationally to support company technologies.
- Bachelor's, MSc. Or PhD in Food Science, Life Science, Biochemistry or related discipline.
- Expert knowledge in certain Food & Beverage applications or technologies is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience with direct sales working environment.
- Knowledge in PCR technology and molecular biology
- Fluent in Japanese and business level in English.
- Up to 55% travel including domestic and international travel to customers, meetings, and technical conferences/exhibits.
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable and flexible, results driven, problem-solving skills and excellent inter-personal communications skills.
- Ability to self-educate and train on the job.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required; experience working in a matrix environment and managing multiple priorities and projects with dynamic timelines to execution.
- Experience working in a highly technical organization, requiring a comprehensive understanding of complex concepts and principles.