Technical Services Manager - Med Device - Tokyo - up to 15M Yen
International medical devices company with a great reputation on the market
Looking for people with great comunication skills and management experience
Our client, a multinational foreign company specialised in medical devices, is looking for its next Technical Services Manager to join its teams based in Tokyo. You have 3 years experience minimum in Field Service Engineering and a will to become a manager, or you already are a manager looking to have a career in a big international group? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As a Technical Services Manager based in Tokyo, you will fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Management of repair, maintenance and inspection work for products handled by the company (existing products, new products, End of Service)
- Cooperation and support with business divisions and related departments
- Coordination and response related to service and repair with the manufacturer
- Compliance-related: Repair business, ISO external examination, internal audit, Regional Audit, etc.
- Various budget management (expenses and fixed assets)
This list is not exhaustive. Other missions can be added.
The successful applicant for this Technical Services Manager position will display the following:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree / qualification
- Knowledge of electricity and instruments preferred
- More than 3 years of medical equipment Service & Repair experience (In house experience preferred)
- Communication skills, management skills, presentation skills, project management skills, negotiation skills
- English language skills (business level)