Technical Services Manager - Med Device - Tokyo - up to 15M Yen
International medical devices company with a great reputation on the market
Looking for people with great comunication skills and management experience
About Our Client
Our client, a multinational foreign company specialised in medical devices, is looking for its next Technical Services Manager to join its teams based in Tokyo. You have 3 years experience minimum in Field Service Engineering and a will to become a manager, or you already are a manager looking to have a career in a big international group? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As a Technical Services Manager based in Tokyo, you will fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Management of repair, maintenance and inspection work for products handled by the company (existing products, new products, End of Service)
- Cooperation and support with business divisions and related departments
- Coordination and response related to service and repair with the manufacturer
- Compliance-related: Repair business, ISO external examination, internal audit, Regional Audit, etc.
- Various budget management (expenses and fixed assets)
This list is not exhaustive. Other missions can be added.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for this Technical Services Manager position will display the following:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree / qualification
- Knowledge of electricity and instruments preferred
- More than 3 years of medical equipment Service & Repair experience (In house experience preferred)
- Communication skills, management skills, presentation skills, project management skills, negotiation skills
- English language skills (business level)
What's on Offer