Technical service Scientist, Chemical industry, Chiba , 6M
Rewarding and challenging job will be provided.
Working with Professional team in the market to improve your skills.
About Our Client
- Leading global specialty chemical and performance materials company.
- Specialize in making and handling very fine particles, Modifying the surfaces of very fine particles to alter their functionality, and Designing particles to impart specific properties to a composite.
- Assists in diverse areas of research and development to contribute innovations, new designs, or new techniques to advance the field. May be responsible for leading certain aspects and/or developing non-standard procedures and equipment.
- Responsible for more advanced data generation and analysis, with some ability to propose next steps.
- Summarizes and interprets results; prepares reports documenting process and findings. Able to present work to technical community.
- Applies standard methods to conduct full physical and chemical tests. Collects samples, data and conducts tests with increasing independence.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive knowledge in relevant technical discipline (organic/ inorganic chemistry, material science, polymer physics)
- Proficiency in statistics in order to perform calculations, explain test results and impact on product performance and development.
- Basic knowledge and ability in design of experiments and statistical methods and tools, such as Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode Experimental Analysis, Statistical Process Control and others.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and draw well-reasoned conclusions
- Advanced computer skills and ability to develop and produce reports and presentations. Ability to perform theoretical calculations and develop models.
- Collaborative attitude and inter-personal skills; willing to share information and resources with peers.
What's on Offer