Technical Service Representative, Medical device, Tokyo, 7.5M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- A world leader in medical technology offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care
- Their products are well-know in the market.
- Provide quality technical field service support and maintenance products to customers and distributors
- Provide technical support for products returned for repair or upgrade
- Train and monitor customers, distributors and company staffs on the use and maintenance products
- Manage repair process from quoting to QC
- Manage repair capacity and forecast spare parts availability
- Manage company loaner pool units
- Provide management updates on customer concerns and issues
- Provide support to QA, Complaint, and technical investigations
- Assist to develop and expand the company service center
- Comply with company procedures and guidelines
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
- Bachelor in Electronics or Mechanical engineering.
- Great experience in Technician support to customer.
- Experience of a similar field service role, ideally within the medical industry
- Be able to communicate in English
- Ability to travel 40-50% of the time
6.5M-7M + 8% bonus.