Technical Service Representative, Medical device, Tokyo, 7.5M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
About Our Client
- A world leader in medical technology offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care
- Their products are well-know in the market.
- Provide quality technical field service support and maintenance products to customers and distributors
- Provide technical support for products returned for repair or upgrade
- Train and monitor customers, distributors and company staffs on the use and maintenance products
- Manage repair process from quoting to QC
- Manage repair capacity and forecast spare parts availability
- Manage company loaner pool units
- Provide management updates on customer concerns and issues
- Provide support to QA, Complaint, and technical investigations
- Assist to develop and expand the company service center
- Comply with company procedures and guidelines
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Electronics or Mechanical engineering.
- Great experience in Technician support to customer.
- Experience of a similar field service role, ideally within the medical industry
- Be able to communicate in English
- Ability to travel 40-50% of the time
What's on Offer
6.5M-7M + 8% bonus.