Technical service operation leader , Medical device, Tokyo, 8M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies.
- Advanced Sterilization Products organization.
- Improve field service operation for business & call center operation collaborating with 3rd party service provider.
- Directly contribute to improve customer experience and their satisfaction
- Responsible for identifying root cause of issues and developing & executing operation improvement plans include; defining SOPs & creating operational manuals, training engineers & call center staffs, and streamlining data base & CRM system
- Working with quality department, solidify service quality management system & processes
- Provide feedback to HLD machine supplier and deeply involve with improving machine quality
- Creating new service programs and service program SOPs at the time of new product launch
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Information Technology or related field is required. MS degree is preferred.
- Great experience as engineer or call center operation manager, leadership role is preferable.
- Good communication skills
- Logical thinking and process orientation
- Basic IT skill; MS office, data base is preferred
- Problem solving skills
- Customer centric views
- Leadership, ownership & passion