Technical Service Manager at Global Telecom Company
Global Telecom Company
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Competitive Salary
Our client is a French based Global integrator of telecom products and services for multinational corporations. Our client products and services to global enterprises in cloud computing, unified communications, collaboration, Big Data, IoT, and AI that manage and integrate the complexity of international communications and software applications.
- SDM will be an individual contributor responsible for the IT infrastructure platforms supporting Orange's Cloud Offers in the APAC region. SDM will facilitate the operating of platform and will be responsible for management and QoS of the cloud offers during the Run phase. The candidate must have hands-on experience in managing IT infrastructure operations hosting cloud offering. Candidates must be technically adept to do capacity planning and related decision making.
- Support & Assist our Customers in their service usage (Best practices, configuration, Q&A, help/follow to the incident resolution)
- Lead the crisis on the offers/customers to reduce impacts. This means to be available on 24x7 exceptionally.
- Have overall accountability of the Quality of Service of the managed cloud offers. Responsible for the regular Quality of Service (QoS) reporting of the cloud platform (KPI definition, SLA achievements). Responsible for management of the Operational teams through Operating Level Agreements.
- Develop and implement the improvement plans of the platform QoS
- Customer Service and Project Management experience.
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in customer-facing organizations within the telecom or IT industry.
- Virtual team management experience.
- Good level of practiced technical knowledge.
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working hours and overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.