- international company
- growth opportunity
About Our Client
top internet company
- Design product strategy and vision through data analysis and customer research.
- Build product roadmap and create buy-in for product vision with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Work closely with engineers in India and United States and cross-functional business team in Japan to deliver innovative products/features.
- Lead project planning with key global stakeholders concurrently with project delivery.
- Develop crisp business requirements that can be used to define product specifications and design.
- Run a regular business review with senior leaders at Amazon Music and own monthly business reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- 5+ years of Product Management, engineering, or relevant experience in a related industry.
- Proven track record of successful product ownership and multiple consumer product and feature launches.
- Superior communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Substantial experiences defining complex business and technical product requirements.
- Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
- Business level Japanese
What's on Offer