Technical Project Manager
Salary up to 11M
Leading securities company, dynamic and international environment
About Our Client
Our Client has being leading the securities market in the country for a long time, providing a wide range of services to its clients and constantly developing its reputation and expertise through the years.
The role includes key participation in implementing the reporting system with focus on liquidity regulation.
Specific tasks for this role, based on experience and ability, may include a combination of:
- Interfacing with stakeholders in Liquidity Reporting, both domestically and internationally, on business requirements and documenting them on a timely basis.
- Interpret business requirements and design on Functional Specification document for developer.
- Preparing Architecture materials using power-point, assisting in the budgeting.
- Supporting other Project Managers to ensure project delivery as per program schedules; determining and reporting delivery milestones.
- Assessing upstream and downstream impacts of system changes and determining new options for these systems.
- Fulfil Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology as part of project execution.
- Support change management, change analysis, and front to back coordination.
- Proactively support ongoing analysis of graphical user interfaces and functional specifications for in-scope applications with the objective to recommend and contribute to ongoing improvements.
- Proactively support ongoing analysis of reference data integration with and impact on in-scope applications with the objective to recommend and contribute to ongoing improvements of remediation strategies.
- Plan and manage testing of system implementations by acting as accountable owner for creating and managing test cases, and representing the team for test cycle reviews such as for SIT/End to End/UAT, while serving as point for user communications.
The Successful Applicant
- Business level English and Japanese.
- Strong oral and written communications to both technical and non-technical stake-holders.
- Very good presentation and documentation skills to make complex things easy to understand for to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience of designing or developing the reporting systems.
- Power-point, Excel VBA skills and MS Word.
What's on Offer
A rare opportunity for a strong experienced candidate to engage in a top-class, highly challenging environment, working with a leading securities company and engaging in an international team of highly skilled professionals.
Salary up to 11.1M per annum depending on the candidate background and experience.