Technical Project Manager at Rising Network Company
Rising Mobile Network Company
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and one of the fastest growing Unified Communication companies and also a purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our client's innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions.
- Ensures projects are managed in accordance with the end customers delivery process, ensure our client's internal processes and deliverables are aligned
- Ensures project scope is well managed and the business is aligned on what is being delivered and when
- Identification and implementation of any process improvements or changes required in the deliveries quality system
- Assisting with the bid process by providing input into the estimating process or reviewing bids
- Daily/Weekly reporting on project progress and status
- Internal and external stakeholder reporting and management
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years proven experience of successfully delivering into a major Japanese carrier, in-depth knowledge of their types of delivery processes and procedures
- Knowledge of mobile network or of business-critical systems in telecoms environments
- Proven customer management skills
- Strong management and leadership skills, able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task (several projects managed at one time) and to meet deadlines
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.