Technical Project Manager at Global CDN Leader
Global CDN Leader
International Working Environment | W/L Balance | Competitive Salary
About Our Client
Our client is US based Content Delivery Network, Cybersecurity, and Cloud Service provider. Our client's CDN is one of the largest distributed computing platforms, responsible for serving between 15% and 30% of all web traffic.
- Take on an exciting opportunity within the newly formed Customer Identity Access Management Solution Services team within GSS
- Strategically work with our customers and partners to manage the integration of the Identity Cloud into the digital space of customers (websites, mobile apps, and more). Provide customers with strategic advice, installation, deployment, configuration, testing, and training services.
- Lead all aspects of new customer implementation process and onboarding onto our client's Identity Cloud, including project kick off meetings and technical and training calls
- Work closely with customers and pre-sales teams to manage and implement customer trials, propose technically feasible solutions and set accurate expectations on effort and timelines for implementation. Establish success criteria and act as the single point of contact for the customer for all technical issues and project deliverables.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of project management experience leading the delivery of enterprise level projects.
- 2+ years' experience managing projects involving relational databases.
- Professional PMP certification through the Project Management Institute (PMI) is preferred.
- A strong technical orientation, exceptional planning and organizational skills, and a keen attention to detail are all required.
- Outstanding communication skills are required.
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.