Technical Project Manager / Business Relationship
Work-Life balance and Global environment. Japanese and English
International environment & good work-life balance
Our client is a member company of a Japanese Giant Financial Group and a Top-Tier Securities Firm with a strong and well-established presence in the market. The company provides investors and corporate clients with a vast range of services, which is the factor that made their business so successful. The company has been raising in popularity as a place of work thanks to their excellent work culture and work-life balance. The company's offices are in one the most important business centres of Tokyo.
- Business Relationship Management: Communication with end users and IT Business Units on Infrastructure service and project delivery
- Project Management: The Project Management function oversees the IT Infrastructure Book of Work and provides governance and accountability across major projects and programmes.
- Technical Consulting Coordination: Provides guidance, strategic input and project execution capability for business-facing initiatives.
- Business Analysis and Release Management: leverages BA techniques and processes spanning requirements gathering, acceptance criteria definition, and continuous delivery for key products and services which typically require rapid turnaround of enhancements and features.
- Platform Optimisation and Automation: a coordination and governance function to deliver platform optimisation and automation objectives to increase overall efficiency and deliver our consolidation and obsolescence targets.
- Liaise with internal customers to capture infrastructure requirements.
- Effectively position internal infrastructure services and capabilities to internal customers.
- Act as project manager for specific domestic, regional projects for Investment Banking.
- Manage project scope, schedule, budget, communications, risks and issues.
- Track project timelines and deliverables; create status reports.
- Manage project resources and stakeholders across IT Infrastructure, application teams and businesses.
- Liaise with internal technical teams and stakeholders on Infrastructure related work efforts.
- Create communication documents of Infrastructure activities for technology group.
- Experience in Project Management (PM) and Program Management roles.
- Infrastructure PM related background: Desktop, Mobile, Messaging services.
- Project Specific experience: Windows 10 desktop migrations - Preferable
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience & Knowledge: Platform Operations, Service Operations, IT Security.
- Formal PM Certification (e.g. PMI PMP)
- Business level Japanese.
- Business level English
- High Efficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; SharePoint; Confluence, and Service Now
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the leading Securities firms in Japan and globally and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 12M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilize/advance your bi-lingual skills
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company