Technical manager, Global Food company , Gunma , 10M JPY
¥6,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills.
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
About Our Client
- World leading Snacks and healthy food , support Japan consumers for long time.
- Technical Leadership of plant performance and productivity through technical management of equipment, utilities, and facilities.
- Key accountability's include capital planning, project delivery, facility & utilities management including environmental compliance, sustainability program, and site security, and site technology ownership including technical documentation, digitisation lead, IT, Power & Controls systems, and Cyber Security.
- Accountable to work closely with Project/Construction Managers, IT/Plant/Maintenance software, Coordination, Facilities / Utilities Engineers, Environmental Coordinator, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Systems Engineers, maintenance planning, factory technical support
- Serves as a member of Plant Leadership Team setting direction and policy for the entire site operation. Communicates direction to primary and secondary report personnel. Hold department accountable for adherence to plant direction and policy.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering/technical field.
- Project management skills, communication, budgeting, and human relations skills.
- The incumbent will have a comprehensive managerial and technical background attained through education/training, broad exposure to several technical disciplines, and management experience in a technical capacity.
What's on Offer
- 8M-10M JPY