- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global Food and snacks manufacturing company, B2C business.
- Serves as a member of Plant Leadership Team setting direction and policy for the entire site operation. Communicates direction to primary and secondary report personnel. Hold department accountable for adherence to plant direction and policy.
- Responsible for compliance with all regulations for technical work. Food safety - plant in proper sanitary condition at all times, including allergen control, pest control, guidelines followed. Compliance with food safety policies and procedures. Compliance with employee safety policies and procedures.
- Ensures site has leadership for site technology life cycle management for Process, Packaging, PCIS, Utilities, and Facilities systems.
- Ensures plant facility and utilities systems are part of plants AM and RM journey and maintenance systems are in place.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in an engineering/technical field.
- Plant facility management experiences.
- Strong experiences in People management
- Strong experiences in plant management, cost control, budget planning, EHS and so on
- Fluent in Japanese and business level in English
What's on Offer