- Manage a range of accounts through out the region
- Work with innovative products at a top tier life science company
About Our Client
- Globally renown life science company, supporting biopharmaceutical companies and research institutes around the globe with innovative, next-gen products.
- Has a diverse portfolio of products with strong pipelines, growing exponentially.
- Manage key accounts within the region, grow and expand network.
- Develop knowledge of accounts and support to maintain key account relationships.
- Initiate sales activities and introduce solutions through responsible product range.
- Manage sales process and maintain the CRM with relevant up to date information.
- Develop area strategy, work closely with wider sales and support teams.
- Organise demonstrations, offer technical support to customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree or above in life science related field.
- Experience of field sales in the biotech/life science industry.
- Experience in laboratory settings.
- Experience selling consumables, capital instruments, or reagents to customers in various sectors.
- Native level Japanese
- Conversational English
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, compensation, and benefits.
- International working environment.
- Great work-life balance.