Technical Forensics Analyst
A leader in IT forensics/eDiscovery services
A multicultural and flexible work environment
About Our Client
A US-based, worldwide provider of technology and legal services, serving Fortune 500 companies and prestigious law firms. With over 1300 employees and more 30 global locations, they are a leader in providing IT forensics services, such as eDiscovery, and has been named the best in its class by the Legal Times. Despite being a newcomer in the Japanese market, their business has been on the rise and they are aggressively looking for people to join their growing teams to work with the local and international offices.
- Carry out client engagements on forensic data preservation, collection, data filtering, forensic analysis especially the following phases: planning, execution, completion, and follow-up.
- Ensure the collection of electronic evidence and chain of custody processes are achieved consistently with industry best practices.
- Provide advisory services to enhance forensic and e-discovery engagements.
- Carry out work onsite regularly within Japan and occasionally in other Asia countries.
- Acquire and develop comprehensive knowledge of client operations, processes and business objectives as well as internal operations, and use this information to identify additional opportunities for achieving client objectives.
- Maintain current knowledge within Forensic examination, and e-Discovery data collection (On job and necessary professional training will be provided).
- Maintain a close relationship with other departments, including Client Services and Production (data processing) to ensure an efficient delivery of data from collection to processing, with accurate and timely status reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional level fluency (oral and written) of Japanese and business English required.
- 3+ years relevant experience in either IT Support, IT Security, eDiscovery, Computer Forensics, etc.
- Professional client facing and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer studies, engineering or related.
- Be able to travel within short notice within Japan or occasionally in other Asia countries.
- Enthusiastic team
What's on Offer
- A multicultural and flexible work environment
- Located in central Tokyo
- Opportunities to travel domestically and internationally
- A leader in IT forensics/eDiscovery services
- Semi-startup stage in Japan