Technical Customer Support at Global IT Company
Global IT Company
Competitive Business Model | International Working Environment | Flexibility
Our client has over 10,000 partners across 100 countries and is committed to delivering industry-tailored solutions that help their customers capture their edge. Additionally, our client empowers those on the front line in retail, health care, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and other industries to achieve a performance edge.
- Maintains a high degree of technical competence and expertise in the Enterprise Printer product group, Advanced Data Capture (Scanner product) or Enterprise Mobile Computer, in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications and support.
- Provide timely and accurate post-sales technical assistance/support via phone, email or local in-country onsite support. This includes product installation issue and technical troubleshooting on system integration.
- Use Call Resolution Management (CRM) software system to maintain accurate calls logs and steps taken towards issue resolution.
- Professional Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Networking with more than 7 years of experience.
- Knowledge in technical support and repair on Enterprise Laser or Thermal printer, mobile computing technologies in Android/IOS/Windows, RFID, Barcode Scanner technologies, wired/wireless troubleshooting, Network Protocol Analysis or MCSE/CCNA/CWNA certified
- Good communication skills in English & Japanese
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (1-hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.