Technical Account Manager at Rising Network Statup
Rising Network Startup Company
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Competitive Salary
Our client is one of the hottest start-ups in the U.S. and Israel. Our client raised multimillion-dollar investments from investors and is expanding their business to every part of the world.
- Manage the relationship at the top officers level (CEO, CPO, CTO, CFO)
- Oversee the activity throughout the account
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle until securing a deal
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Present the product strategy to prospective teams in the organization
- Oversee post-sales support to enhance the customers' dedication
- Resolve issues to preserve customer satisfaction and our client's reputation
- 5+ years of relevant experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment in either an Enterprise or Service Provider vertical.
- Deep knowledge in IP/MPLS networks
- Experience with Core and edge networks
- Deep understanding of routing protocols, QoS, network security, Software Architecture
- Cisco Certifications up to and including CCIE
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.