Technical Account Manager at Rising Network Company
Rising Network Software Company
Competitive Salary Package | International Environment | Flexibility
Our client is a leading and one of the fastest growing Unified Communication companies and also a purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our client's innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of our client's vision and strategy
- Responsible for creating solution proposals and technical sales materials in conjunction with regional and global our client's staff of the products that need to be sold as part of an end to end solution.
- Understanding the capabilities of the product portfolio for the business area to be able to discuss current and new solutions with prospective customers.
- Represents the solution capability to the customer as part of the solution lifecycle process.
- Provide response for bids in an effective and timely manner
- Previous experience in sales and account management
- Leading solution designing / architecture with telcos and network operators
- Ability to understand business impact of solutions
- Ability to communicate and discuss technical and commercial scope information with a wide range of external (customer engineering, operations, tech marketing) and internal (R&D, prod mgmt) audiences
- fluent in both Japanese and English languages is a must
- Strong background on EPC/VoLTE/VoIP/IMS/IP/ Radio Access technologies
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.