Technical Account Manager at Analytics Software firm
Leading analytics software company with great work environment
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
About Our Client
This client is a leading analytics software company, which helps clients to analyze and report on data to help the decision-making process. The company is originally from the United States and has been in Japan for the past 30 years. Their office in Tokyo has around 400 people and they are looking to grow their Professional Services team.
- Build a relationship with the key account company to understand their business goals and work with the Global Account Manager to implement the global company plans.
- Become the main point of contact for any inquiries or technical discussions.
- Work on providing solutions for anti-money laundering measures, risk management, measures against crime and fraud, marketing and propose solutions using analytics.
- Hold surveys to discover customer trends and pinpoint issues customers may have, consult on the survey results and propose the right solution products.
The Successful Applicant
- High motivation to learn about complex industries and continuously expand their knowledge.
- Knowledge of DB, SQL, Linux OS, web applications.
- Negotiation skills with partners and customers.
- Good understanding of banking and general IT systems.
- Beneficial would be to have knowledge of analytics or AI, consulting experience or experience presenting a proposal and business knowledge or experience preferably with fraud detection or knowledge.
- Native level language ability in Japanese and moderate to strong English ability.
What's on Offer
- Stable position at leader in the analytics field
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Ability to work on international projects as well for a great key account
- Attractive salary and career progression opportunities