Team Leader Customer Support for SCM provider
Work for Global SCM Software Provider with great software
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
This client has a cloud-based supply chain management (SCM) software solution and is a leader in advisory for this field. supply chain. is a software and consultancy company, providing end-to-end solutions with their AI-driven supply chain management (SCM) platform. Their focus is on the manufacturing, distribution, transportation, retail and services industries.
The company is rapidly growing and currently has around 40 employees in Japan. Worldwide they have around 500 employees.
- Mentor and train support team members on technical and product knowledge and security procedures/policies.
- Keep track of the progress of Tier 1 assigned cases and provide guidance to team members to resolve issues.
- Review cases that Support team members plan to escalate to L3 / SaaS.
- Coach Support team members and develop their strengths for product affinity alignment and Tier 2 promotions.
- Ensure the queue of case handling is in line with SLA's and best practices.
- Conduct regular case reviews and provide feedback to analysts and Support management.
- Will be able to take on cases that are critical or have highly escalated.
- Raises any potential situations to the Support manager that may impact the workload, customer satisfaction or service levels. Be proactive in spotting potential problems and raising them.
- Schedules and maintains the queue coverage and rotations for the team in collaboration with other team leads.
- Encourage knowledge sharing within the team by sharing information about solutions to cases.
- Participates in the management of customer escalations providing summary level communications both internally and externally. Develop and present Root Cause Analysis's (RCAs) and Reason for Outages (RFOs) for service affecting issues.
- Help screen resumes, conduct interviews and provide orientation for new employees.
- Coordinate training for new hires on both global and local best practices.
- University degree with experience in Business, Supply Chain, Computer Science and Engineering would be a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working in a customer support department, preferably for a software company with team lead experience for around 2 years.
- APICS certification or equivalent experience with SCM knowledge would be a major plus.
- People oriented with great listening ability and the capacity to resolve issues with high customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work to support call coverage rotated across the team.
- Able to travel around 10% of the time.
- Native level proficiency in Japanese and fluency in English.
- Work for a great international software provider
- Permanent employment with good work environment
- Engage with leading AI-driven SCM software solutions
- Attractive salary and (international) career progression opportunities