- Work with offshore team and use English
- Annual salary up to JPY10m
The company is a well known IT service provider and has very strong relationship with many large multinational companies as their client. They are looking to hire this talented Java engineer to join the client project at a large foreign P&C Insurance company.
- To understand the requirements and work on solution approach / project deliverables as per given schedules
- To conduct meeting with customer for deliverable reviews, status updates, and communicating issues
- To read, write and converse in English/Japanese languages to establish good coordination and communication with offshore teams and Customer
- Have 4 to 6 years of IT experience with strong exposure to Application Development, Maintenance or Infra Support
- Bilingual capability with fluent knowledge in reading, writing and conversing in both English/Japanese languages
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience in Java/J2EE (Core Java, JSP, Angular JS, Sprint boot, REST APIs, etc.)
- Have good amount of project experience, able to understand job requirements quickly and equip to work on the project
- Flexibility in adapting oneself to project and able to meet the deliverables
Good to Have:
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to coordinate with SMEs, stakeholders, manage timelines, escalation & provide on time status
- Exposure to Agile methodology, ITIL framework and P&C Insurance Domain knowledge
Competitive salary 5.5m - 10m, depends on your experience level.