Tax Manager - Global Manufacturing Business
Multicultural environment with daily communication with overseas counterparts
Work hours is from 9:00 to 5:15PM (Flex Time is available.)
My client is listed in Europe and they are considered as a global leader in its industry. The company achieved sales of CFH 5billion recently and are set to go for further expansion. They have more than 11000employees worldwide now. In Japan, there are almost 400employees and they have a manufacturing plant in Kanto area. They are looking for a strong Tax Manager to collaborate with various stakeholders to make sure that the business is moving to the right direction for the growth.
- Manage tax accounting and tax return preparation to insure accurate and timely financial reporting and compliance - including corporate income tax (CIT) and any other local tax filings (e.g. business property tax, inhabitant tax, etc.)
- Manage IFRS based and Statutory income tax provisions, effective tax rate analysis and tax account reconciliations (analysis & explanation)
- Validation and analysis of Consumption Tax receivables and payables
- Support for annual budget preparation and audit coordination (related to tax function)
- Manage the tax reporting responsibilities to ensure that Group Reporting receives the required information on a timely basis
- Manage tax payments for CIT, Consumption Tax, WHT, Customs, etc.
- Transfer Pricing: implement Group guidelines; monitor and analyze monthly profitability situation of the various business segments
- Insurance accounting both as per Group and JGAAP requirements
- Coordinate legal matters between the business and external company lawyers / Regional Legal Counsel
You must have at least 5years of corporate tax accounting and tax compliance experience at a global commercial business.
Language Capability: must have fluent English and Japanese ability(Speaking, Writing, Reading)
Personality and Mindset: Proactive, Self-starter, and strong problem solving skills
- Multicultural environment with daily communication with overseas counterparts Good work life balance
- Work hours is from 9:00 to 5:15PM
- Flexitime option is available