TAM at Global Cloud Security Company
Global Leader in Cloud Backup / Disaster Recovery Software
International Environment / Work-Life Balance / Competitive Salary Package
Our Client is a global technology company with Corporate Headquarters in Europe and Singapore. Company develops on-premises and cloud software for backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share and data access. In the last few months our Client has gone towards a transformation of their business and technology, moving from being a classical legacy backup company to be a multi-platform Cloud/Security/Backup company. In Japan the company has about 40 employees in their Tokyo office. They have started business in Japan over 10 years ago and growing double digits every year.
- Develop responses to RFIs and RFPs, technical & commercial proposals to prospective customers' requirements;
- Develop PSA and SOW in collaboration with Sales and Legal teams;
- Develop project plan in scope of implementation, consulting and integration projects with end customers, manage project work;
- Work with Datacenter Operations, R&D, Support, and other departments to clear technical roadblocks customer faces at implementation and post implementation stages;
- Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Company's product line, provide consultations to customer engaging experts from other teams as required.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in project management, enterprise solutions design and technical account management. Ideal candidate must have experience working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams.
- Excellent business analysis, project, risk, and relationship management skills;
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
- 3+ years in Project Manager, Solutions Architect, or Technical Account Manager in a software or systems integration firm;
- Project Management (PMP/PMI) certification is a plus;
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development;
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.