TAM at Global Cloud Security Company
Global Leader in Cloud Backup / Disaster Recovery Software
International Environment / Work-Life Balance / Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our Client is a global technology company with Corporate Headquarters in Europe and Singapore. Company develops on-premises and cloud software for backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share and data access. In the last few months our Client has gone towards a transformation of their business and technology, moving from being a classical legacy backup company to be a multi-platform Cloud/Security/Backup company. In Japan the company has about 40 employees in their Tokyo office. They have started business in Japan over 10 years ago and growing double digits every year.
- Develop responses to RFIs and RFPs, technical & commercial proposals to prospective customers' requirements;
- Develop PSA and SOW in collaboration with Sales and Legal teams;
- Develop project plan in scope of implementation, consulting and integration projects with end customers, manage project work;
- Work with Datacenter Operations, R&D, Support, and other departments to clear technical roadblocks customer faces at implementation and post implementation stages;
- Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Company's product line, provide consultations to customer engaging experts from other teams as required.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in project management, enterprise solutions design and technical account management. Ideal candidate must have experience working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams.
- Excellent business analysis, project, risk, and relationship management skills;
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
- 3+ years in Project Manager, Solutions Architect, or Technical Account Manager in a software or systems integration firm;
- Project Management (PMP/PMI) certification is a plus;
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development;
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level.
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.