TAM at Cloud Security Global Leader
Cloud-based Cyber-Security Global Leader
International/ Startup Environment - Best-in-class benefit
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Cloud-based Cyber-Security company that provides Internet security, web security, firewalls, sandboxing, SSL inspection, antivirus, vulnerability management and granular control of user activity in cloud computing, mobile and Internet of things environments. The Company has office in Otemachi with about 20/25 employees and rapidly growing.
The Technical Account Manager will manage all aspects of the post-sales technical relationship, providing technical leadership, helping Company's clients adopt their best practices and deploy a wide range of security solutions Company offers.
The Successful Applicant
* Our strong preference is a proven consultancy background in Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, FireWall, DLP, and VPNs or Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization. The ability to read packet captures.
* Experience in a consultancy role involving networking or information security.
* Strong customer management skills during and post incident response and the ability to influence client's choices.
* Ability to interpret security reports to provide actionable improvements for clients.
* Vendor certification CISSP, CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, MCSE a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.