Talent Management Specialist at foreign diagnostics company
Expand career experience at stable foreign company
Using English skills
About Our Client
The company has more than 90,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of health care. Working together, they have become one of the world's leading research-focused health care groups. Their success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Proactively takes the ownership to facilitate and achieve the result with agility and quality.
- Be a good collaborator who can proactively involve others and the quick learner who can constantly seek the opportunity to do things in more effective and efficient way
- Strategically drive initiatives from conceptual direction and solve problems
The Successful Applicant
- English proficiency (oral communication with global colleagues)
MS office skills (especially excel and PPT, access is plus)
Strong communication and collaboration skills.
HR expert who has knowledge of local labor practice and market trend
Experience in any of talent management field. (Hiring, Education/Training, Performance Management)
What's on Offer
- Sat, Sun, Holiday off
- Using English skills
- Expand HR career in stable company
- Working in large organisation