Talent Management Manager
International work culture with inter-country collaborations.
Career progression prospects internally.
The client is a leading Global chemical manufacturer headquartered in Europe, and has a presence in more than 100 countries, employing more than 100,000 employees.
The Japan office is a stable operation with an international work culture, and frequent collaborations with regional teams.
The responsibilities include:
- Leading the Talent development initiatives from the global to the local level.
- Leading the Talent acquisition and management process.
- Leading initiatives for employee engagement internally.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Extensive HR experience in an international environment.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The benefits provided by this role include:
- Opportunity to join a stable and global brand name.
- International work culture with inter-country collaborations.
- Career progression prospects internally.
- An attractive remuneration package.