Talent Management Director - Financial Services (Insurance)
1300万円 - 1900万円
Rare leadership opportunity in a major company
Strategic role with great visibility supporting a major financial organization
Major foreign insurance firm with a leading market position and more than 10,000 employees in Japan.
- Drive high-potential management and development programs that align with long-range business strategies
- Develop a strategic development plan driving diverse talent development and supports business objectives
- Improve organizational effectiveness through the development and deployment of solutions to enhance leadership, improve productivity, and drive a performance culture
- Evaluate current leadership and talent management offerings and programs, and develop a formal plan for immediate and long-term realization of the function. Focus on further professionalizing the full employee life cycle through talent management for the global corporation. (i.e. on-boarding>>>progression through the talent funnel>>>retention & engagement)
- Strengthen organizational capability through coaching on organization design and facilitation of organization & team effectiveness.
- Serve as a "Thought Leader" driving innovative processes and solutions; "Consultant" to the team of HR leaders responsible for the successful execution of all initiatives; and a proven "Manager", ensuring flawless execution of all plans, programs and initiatives, and taking on any other tasks as required.
- 7-15 years HR experience; experience in talent development, organization development, or succession planning preferred.
- Bachelor's degree and fluency in Japanese & English required
- Proven leader in leadership and talent management and development, having led end-to-end talent management across a global company with measurable results of success in: ROI of the talent function, programs and initiatives; retention of key executive talent; and development of a robust leadership pipeline that meets the growth agenda of businesses around the globe.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Opportunity to make a big impact in a large, growing organisation
- Autonomy to run own projects
- Great work life balance