Talent Development Manager at Global Company
To be part of a Globally recognized brand name.
Opportunity for local and international job rotations.
The client is a Leader in Consumer Goods, with a wide portfolio of more than 500 products, and with business operations in more than 200 countries.
The Japan office is an established business, and is the hub for the APAC region. The company culture is very international offering job rotation programs locally and internationally.
The job requirements include:
- Lead Talent Management and Learning and Development for the Business.
- Executing local programs in line with Global Talent Strategy.
- Project Management including supporting global Leaders on core leadership offerings.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree holder.
- HR experience including Learning & Development and talent management.
- Experience working in projects.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The benefits of this opportunity include:
- To be part of a Globally recognized brand name.
- An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
- Frequent collaboration with Global teams.
- Opportunity for local and international job rotations.
- Good work life balance with work from home options