Talent Acquisition Manager
Join a Global Entertainment Conglomerate.
Career progression opportunity to HR Business Partner in the future.
About Our Client
The client is a Leading Entertainment conglomerate that has a diversified portfolio or products and services.
The Japan business is a small and established office that is looking to expand their operations which is why they have created this new head count. The corporate culture is international with direct report line overseas.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop Talent acquisition strategies to attract the best candidates and build a pipeline.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders to understand the business needs.
- People manager for a small team of junior recruiters.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Extension talent acquisition experience.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Ability to work in an international environment with frequent changes.
What's on Offer
The benefits provided by the organization include:
- To join the market leader of Entertainment brand and enjoy the stability of the business.
- Very diversified work culture having a mix of Japanese nationals and foreign expats.
- Career progression opportunity to HR Business Partner in the future.
- Work from home options and flex time provided.
- Employee fringe benefits include discounts and attractive salary package.