Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager at Global Hotel
APAC Business travel opportunities
About Our Client
The Client is a hospitality organisation operating for over 70 years and specialising in luxury hotels and properties.The client has a global presence and an excellent brand reputation on providing exceptional guest experience.
The Japan business is stable and with a small team of HR personnel directly reporting to APAC team.
- Ensure responsibility to achieve hiring requirements and sustain aligned business goals within the budgetary guidelines
- Demonstrate the leadership behaviours of being a change agent, show a willingness to try new things with the goal in driving increases of efficiency and success in hiring targets
- Be proactive and solution oriented and seek ways to gain consensus and partnership with the site leader and management to embrace success practices
- Play an instrumental role in helping to further support the department as the team continues grow our business into additional markets in that region
- Build pipeline of talent through sourcing and networking initiatives.
- Develop and maintain professional relations with hiring managers at each hotel under TA team
- Maintain a strong presence in social networking for recruitment efforts of 4D (property-based positions) requisitions
- Use Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to manage and post open requisitions both at internal and external career website, including subscribed job boards and social media sites
- Use and leverage on Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) system to develop and manage professional relationships with candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to gain mutual agreement on minimum qualifications and experience necessary for all open requisitions, including completion of intake form if required
- Screen candidates, including use of any pre-approved recruitment assessments, to qualify for hiring manager interviews
- Establish and manage interview schedules, candidate travel arrangements, including conducting reference and background checks as required
- Attend recruitment functions such as job fairs, agency and campus events as needed
- Track and report key TA hiring analytic.
- Constantly collect market intelligence based on information gathered through interviewing candidates and liaising with recruitment agencies
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house Applicant Tracking System to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping candidates informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness
- Work cooperatively with all members of the TA team to develop and implement recruiting plans and activities.
- Implement the recruitment tools/systems in region through active collaboration with global contacts.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant university degree
- 8 - 10 years of related experience with at least 2 years of management or supervisory experience
- Hands-on recruiting experience, ideally with the ability to headhunt passive candidates, and a successful track record in a high volume recruiting environment
- Demonstrated ability to source for a broad range of positions
- Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
- Ability to quickly learn systems, processes and procedures
- Analysis and implementation of new sourcing tools and methods
- Hotel or hospitality experience preference but not necessary
- Technical experience with Avature, Taleo and MS Office
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
What's on Offer
The position provides the opportunity for:
- To be part of a hospitality globally reputed organisation with a presence worldwide.
- To be part of the Global Talent Acquisition team and be exposed to career progression opportunities.
- Business travel opportunities across APAC.
- Attractive salary package.