Talent Acquisition Manager - Pharma
Leading pharma company
Friendly team and work environment, great benefits and career progression
A large pharmaceutical company with the number of employees in the thousands
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Inform global teams on sourcing best practices and to help different BU deliver the right results for the business to achieve their talent demand goals each year.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where to find the best, diverse talent who fit technical and cultural demands.
- Build engage, manage and develop a team of high-performing recruiting staff
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI
- Business level English and fluent Japanese
- Experience defining and delivering complex recruiting strategies
- Workforce planning experience
- Experience utilizing metrics and data to drive decision-making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience utilizing data and analytical skills to create, measure, and scale workflows to achieve accelerated hiring goals
- A proven track record of influencing senior leaders on recruiting strategies
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Wide salary budget available
- Friendly work environment
- Work from home options, and flexibility around working style
- Central Tokyo location
- Large, growing business and plenty of internal mobility opportunities