Talent Acquisition Manager at Global IT firm
Opportunity to join a Leading brand name with global team interaction
Open communication style, flex time and unlimited holidays.
The client is a global leader in providing IT services to clients and specializes in innovative technology. The net worth of the Global Company exceeds more than 30 billion dollars and it has a stable reputation and a presence in more than 90 countries.
The Japan operation is a fast growing business with an international work culture, and close working relationship with the APAC teams.
This position would be responsible to:
- Leads the process of developing workforce plans aligned to business needs.
- Supervises the recruiting, selection and placement activities to employ and/or transfer internal and external employees.
- Works with manager to develop and implement recruiting plans to staff open requisitions while minimizing cost per hire.
- Participates in the design and implementation of recruiting strategies.
Requirements of the successful candidate:
- Substantial years of human resources, Talent Acquisition experience
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with all employee levels within the organization
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese.
This position offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to join a Global brand name with global team interaction and international report line.
- Open communication style, flex time and unlimited holidays.
- Career progression opportunities to a Regional level.
- Business travel opportunities abroad.