Talent Acquisition at IT Start-Up
One of the fastest growing Global Start-up.
Benefits include provision of free Lunch and Snacks.
The client is a Global software company that specializes in Robotics and provides customer made solutions to its clients. The have a presence in 10+ countries currently and are preparing for an IPO in the near future.
The client is known as a Unicorn company in Japan since they have started with a few clients to more than 800 clients within a year. The Japan office has 150 employees currently with plans to expand rapidly in future.
The responsibilities include:
- Talent sourcing: identify the right candidates for both technical and non-technical roles inside the company.
- Coordinate the activity of external freelance recruiters and technical recruitment agencies.
- Coordinate the end-to-end interview process, in close relation with hiring managers across the globe.
- Act as Employer Brand Ambassador for client in relevant events for the technical community.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Recruitment experience for a minimal duration.
- Fluent in Japanese, moderate proficiency in English.
- People-oriented and results driven.
This offer provides:
- One of the fastest growing start-ups in the world with an international culture.
- Employees will have stock options in the near future as the company goes for an IPO.
- Good Work Life Balance with options to work from home available.
- Provision of free Lunch and snacks.
- Career progression opportunities as the company expands its size in Japan.