Talent Acquisition - Healthcare
Opportunity to develop recruitment strategies in a fast-growing organization
Friendly recruitment team
About Our Client
An American Healthcare organisation is looking for a Recruiter. The company has about 300 employees in Japan, and they are looking for a recruiter that will enable their growth plans of increase headcount to 500 in the mid-term.
- Work closely with leaders across the organisation to identify, source and hire top talent
- Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Partner closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Effectively collaborate with our highly effective team of Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years of agency or in-house recruitment experience
- Fluent Japanese and business level English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company
What's on Offer
- Rapidly growing organization, with friendly and supportive colleagues
- Great salary and benefits